WHITE WATER RAFTING 12 KMS
Engage in river rafting on the Beas River in Kullu and have a team of trained professional river guides and safety kayakers follow you behind the raft. The Beas River has a safe reputation and this, combined with the latest imported equipment, means that you can enjoy your ride in full security. This activity allows you to discover the Kullu valley whilst having fun.
- Physically Fit and shouldn’t have body ailment.
- Maximum and Minimum preferred age 12 years to 65 years.
- Maximum and Minimum preferred weight 35 Kg to 120 Kg
What To Wear –
- Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
- Avoid Sarees, Slippers Etc.
- Carry Extra Clothes and towel. Changing Room is available at ending Point.
- Raft, Helmet, Life Jacket,
Location Information –
- Activity Point- Babeli-Kullu.
- Maximum Elevation – 3200 ft
- Food Points – Good, Other Attraction – Scenic Photography, Dobhi Paragliding, Beas River, Kullu Valley, Vaishno Devi Temple.
Preferred to –
- Anyone can enjoy this activity with thrill.